With the PSIgasm project having disappeared, and my wanting to make my own, I will be using this page, and its sub-pages to talk about my attempt to build a V4, and how I get on with adding to it (perhaps a V5).
The Version three PSIgasm listed the following specification:
- Pressure (Muscle Tension)
- Skin resistivity (moisture, vasocongenstion)
- Skin reflectivity (heartrate, vasocongenstion)
- xternal temperature (radiant heat, heat flow)
- Platinum cure RTV silicone, from a 3D printed mold based on a CAD model
- Digital Electronics:
- Arduino Fio with a Xbee wireless shield
- Analog Electronics:
- Three channel phase sensitive lock-in measurement architecture multiplexed to 12 sensors with separate DC and AC amplification stages and 12 bit ADCs
I have started a GitHub repository at https://github.com/DvoStuff/Psigasm with my files in it.
I found the following videos of Maggie and Ned Mayhem talking about the Importance Orgasm Research and their PSIgasm: